The package provides the means to use PDF drawing primitives to produce high quality, colored graphics. It
- uses Bézier curves (integral and rational) from degree one to seven,
- allows TeX typesetting in the graphic,
- offers most of the standard math functions,
- allows plotting normal, parametric and polar functions.
- it can rotate, clip and do many nice things easily
- it has two looping commands for programming and many instructive example files.
The author is Detlef Reimers. The package is Copyright © 2006-2011 Detlef Reimers.
License: gpl Version: 1.1 Catalogued: 2014-10-17